The name Vistage is a combination of ‘Vista’ (a view of the world) and ‘Advantage’. Being a part of the Vistage community certainly gives you an advantage over others and a unique and privileged view of the world. Best of all, you could join a world-class team who provide executive and leadership training to business leaders across the country.
Vistage is an amazing place to learn; more than you’ve ever done before. You’ll work with some incredibly talented people within our Member, Chair, Speaker and Staff community. You’ll see people go through a powerful and life-changing journey and play a part in making it happen.
We’re serious about what we do, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Yes we work hard, but we also like to have fun. We’re very informal and we work fast. If you love working on new things; you’re passionate and take a pride in what you do then Vistage might be for you.
We’re always looking for great talent so feel free to get in touch and tell us who you are and WHY you would want to be part of our executive coaching team.
Inside Sales Manager
During the next 12 months, Vistage UK & Ireland is seeking to further grow its overall membership base by launching new Vistage groups around the UK and Ireland and by increasing our member lead generation and conversion rates.
To achieve our growth plans, we are seeking a skilled Inside Sales Manager who will work with our marketing department and our Chair community to improve the conversion of opportunities into new memberships.
Within Vistage, new member leads come from a variety of channels, including outbound marketing activity (PR, brand awareness and advertising), LinkedIn advertising, referrals from the Vistage community and external partners, and inbound content-based marketing. The Sales Manager will own all aspects of the lead qualification and management process and will work directly with Chairs and the senior leadership team to allocate, support, track, progress and report lead conversion activity.
The Inside Sales Manager will be responsible for:
- Owning and managing the flow of marketing-generated leads to the Vistage Chair community
- Increasing the volume and speeding up the conversion rate of these opportunities.
- Reporting activity and success rates in the above areas.
The Inside Sales Manager will therefore need to be someone who:
- Is an experienced consultative sales professional, used to working within a central sales or marketing function and partnering with a field network (could include franchise networks or remote professionals).
- Has experience of managing leads generated by digital and traditional lead generation programmes
- Recognises the value of proven processes, and is comfortable being the owner and champion of a structured sales processes.
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Is confident and comfortable when speaking with MDs/CEOs and senior business executives, both face-to-face and over the telephone
- Can hold their own in conversations and meetings with senior executives (Vistage Chairs) when distributing leads and supporting and tracking progress of leads that have been distributed.
- Can work independently and remotely where needed, juggling multiple projects and goals.
- Is used to working to sales targets.
- Works fast and works accurately.
- Engage Senior Director level candidates (CEO/MDs/founders) in conversations over the phone.
- Utilise SalesForce.com CRM to maintain the sales pipeline.
- Create pipelines and forecasts that meet and exceed company sales goals.
- Implement and execute the company sales process across multi-channels within the field.
- Collaborate with other team members to coordinate selling efforts and capitalise on sales opportunities.
- Lead, direct and design tactics to make the national sales initiative stronger.
- Partner with the marketing department to determine opportunities for market penetration.
- Distribute qualified leads to the Vistage Chairs community and ensure these opportunities are progressed effectively through the sales pipeline.
- Track all sales activity and progress and report on success rates.
- Work with the Membership Development Director and the marketing team to design and implement effective lead generation and conversion campaigns and activity.
You will be part of the central marketing team, and will report to the Membership Development Director.
The role is based at Vistage’s UK headquarters, located at Hedge End in Hampshire, but may involve occasional travel to throughout the UK and Ireland.
Group Leader and Executive Coach
Are you a successful CEO, Managing Director, senior Executive, Entrepreneur or Executive Coach looking for a change in career, perhaps mixing non-exec work with executive mentoring and coaching? Are you looking for an annuity-style regular income in a community where you work with business owners and senior executives and learn from world-class business experts?