How to Build on the Strengths, Confidence and Potential of Your Team:
Getting the best from your organisation
with Steve Head
Join over 150 business leaders at this fast paced and interactive event where Steve Head will build on strengths and talents to increase self esteem and confidence in yourself and your colleagues, raise your self-awareness and understand the impact you have on others.
The focus is on personal and staff motivation under pressure. This event will take attendees on a journey of self awareness that will increase their ability to
– Make more of a positive impact on others.
– Minimise conflict and improve relationships.
– Maximise personal and team performance.
– Identify 10 things you can do to build personal resilience for you and your colleagues.
– Enable you to handle frustrations and difficult people without getting frustrated.
What you will discover:
– This event will be high energy, interactive, light hearted and very practical.
– In order to raise self awareness we need attendees to get involved.
– They will realise the importance of mind set in terms of personal and business results.
– They will notice the power of Self Talk i.e. its impact on self and others?
– They will learn the most powerful strategy for overcoming challenges, failure, etc.
– Understand the science of confidence.
– Know the one single critical factor that motivated individuals and teams.
Members and Colleagues – Exclusive PM Session with Steve Head
Vistage members and their colleagues will have the opportunity to stay for an exclusive afternoon session with Steve Head. This is a two hour session which will explore some additional material that adds further value to the morning session. Working with Steve, you will create an action plan on how you will implement what you have learnt for both yourself and your teams.
It is highly recommended that all members and colleagues stay for the full day.
Guests of Vistage – ‘Experience Vistage Session’
Guests will have the opportunity to attend a complimentary session in the afternoon to find out a little more about Vistage and experience for themselves the real power of being part of a peer group and Vistage group meeting.
The complimentary session is exclusively for CEOs, MDs and business owners and this interactive session will be run by a Vistage group Chair. You will find out how joining a working group of CEOs, MDs and business owners will benefit you and your business.
The hallmark of a Vistage group is something we call ‘issue processing’ and is a structured, thorough and efficient approach to help successful executives think through the dynamics of a challenge or evaluate opportunities.
This event is free to Vistage members.
Colleagues of Vistage members: £99 +VAT – morning only. £150 +VAT full day (Recommended)
Vistage alumni: £150 +VAT
Vistage guests: £195 +VAT