Vistage Executive Summit – London
Join over 400 CEOs, MDs and senior business leaders in a one-day workshop with a world-class Vistage speaker where you will get the chance to meet and network with Vistage members and business leaders from around the UK.
Baroness Karren Brady of Knightsbridge CBE, Vice Chairwoman West Ham FC, NED Taveta, GUS, SyCo, Author and TV Personality
There is no one better suited to speak about the vital importance of effective leadership, increased performance and getting better results than Baroness Karren Brady.
In this thought-provoking, inspiring keynote at the Vistage Executive Summit, Karren will touch on topics including:
– How to turn challenges into opportunities in order to optimise your business.
– Lead with innovation by creating a high-powered team with clear goals and skills
– Motivating your staff and hiring for success.
– Fostering an environment of equality and respect in an era where gender representation has never been more paramount
– Growing your business amidst myriad political and economic challenges.
This is a can’t-miss keynote by one of the world’s most formidable business leaders.
Dr Tara Swart – Neuroscience for Leadership
Dr Tara Swart will be speaking on Neuroscience for Leadership focusing on resilience, the diversity of thinking, the culture for success along with looking into mindsets and mindfulness. This session will include:
– The science behind leadership stress and resilience
– Brain agility, mindsets and mindfulness.
– Creating the conditions for success in an organisation and innovating into the future.
Brain-based models will be used to look at what can make a difference for you, at work, and in the time you use to recharge, to maintain resilience and improve mental toughness.
Practically applicable techniques drawn from cutting-edge neuroscience research will help to you introduce new behaviours to enhance your personal leadership, maximise your impact on your team, manage client relationships more effectively, and to promote diversity of thought in your organisation.
This event is free to Vistage members.
Colleagues of Vistage members: £195 +VAT
Vistage alumni: £295 +VAT
Vistage guests: £595 +VAT