How you can achieve extraordinary results in business
With Kevin Gaskell
Join over 200 business leaders at etc. venues, 155 Bishopsgate, London to hear serial entrepreneur and world class team builder, Kevin Gaskell speak on how to achieve extraordinary results in business.
A corporate trailblazer, serial entrepreneur and world class team builder, Kevin Gaskell is an extraordinary leader renowned for leading iconic brands Porsche and BMW to unprecedented levels of success. Recognised as one of the UK’s top 40 leaders, Kevin was a Vistage member himself for 4 years in the Thames Valley region.
Kevin will deliver a masterclass to transfer the skills enabling each delegate to engage their workforce in building a world class future. This high energy, enjoyable and inclusive session will support those with a significant need to influence others, inside or outside their sphere of control.
The content is designed to:
• Encourage a clarity of vision
• Define a prioritised activity plan for performance improvement
• Transfer leadership skills enabling personal growth
Attendees will discover how to:
• Become an inspiring leader, stimulate your team’s desire to be world class
• Commit to change, build belief, dare to dream, build the plan
• Connect the team with the plan, make the impossible possible
• Create a culture of innovation, motivate genius, recognise and reward
• Become better then bigger, achieve extraordinary results
Guests of Vistage – ‘Experience Vistage Session’
Guests will find out a little more about Vistage and experience for themselves the real power of being part of a peer group and Vistage group meeting.
This session is exclusively for CEOs, MDs and business owners and this interactive session will be run by a Vistage group Chair. You will find out how joining a working group of CEOs, MDs and business owners will benefit you and your business.
The hallmark of a Vistage group is something we call ‘issue processing’ and is a structured, thorough and efficient approach to help successful executives think through the dynamics of a challenge or evaluate opportunities.
This event is free to Vistage members.
Colleagues of Vistage members: £99 +VAT
Vistage alumni: £150 +VAT
Vistage guests: £195 +VAT