Join over 100 business leaders at the Barn at Berkeley, Gloucestershire to discover five essential insights on service. This session will help attendees understand how service is connected and driven within and through the whole organisation.
Part A: Establishing Links with Leadership and Service Culture
– Success Model, Upside down Pyramid and the Links to Service
– Leaders role in Creating the Conditions for Great Service
– Why Customers Leave … The Research
– The value flow … how Engagement and Service connect
Part B: Customer Focused … Meeting and Beating Expectations
– Why service matters… the facts
– Negative Value to WOW
– The value of customer loyalty…Levels of value created by service delivery…from terrorists to advocates.
– The 3 rings of perceived value in service … The 3-ring model
– The Ultimate Question … The Net Promoter System
– Customer Segmentation
– Defining the Touch-points and the opportunity to add or remove value
– Creating the ‘Moodagrams’ and your Brand Signatures
– What to do when it all goes wrong
– The Service Recovery Model … Tragic moments into magic moments.
By the end of the session, attendees will:
– Learn definitive approaches for getting your teams to think & act service.
– Understand how service relates to culture.
– Be clear on why customers leave and how to keep them.
– Gain specific strategies on building customer loyalty and advocacy.
– Learn how to measure service delivery.
Members and Colleagues – Exclusive PM Session with Mark Robb
Vistage members and their colleagues will have the opportunity to stay for an exclusive afternoon session with Mark Robb. This is a two hour session which will explore some additional material that adds further value to the morning session. Working with Mark, you will create an action plan on how you will implement what you have learned for both yourself and your teams.
It is highly recommended that all members and colleagues stay for the full day.
Guests of Vistage – ‘Experience Vistage Session’
Guests will have the opportunity to attend a complimentary session in the afternoon to find out a little more about Vistage and experience for themselves the real power of being part of a peer group and Vistage group meeting.
The complimentary session is exclusively for CEOs, MDs and business owners and this interactive session will be run by a Vistage group Chair. You will find out how joining a working group of CEOs, MDs and business owners will benefit you and your business.
The hallmark of a Vistage group is something we call ‘issue processing’ and is a structured, thorough and efficient approach to help successful executives think through the dynamics of a challenge or evaluate opportunities.
This event is free to Vistage members.
Colleagues of Vistage members: £99 +VAT – morning only. £150 +VAT full day (Recommended)
Vistage alumni: £150 +VAT
Vistage guests: £195 +VAT