You can if you think you can: Leading a can-do culture in times of change
This event is by invitation only from UK Community Foundations
This event is for Chairs and CEOs from across the UKCF network at the offices of Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, 28 Tudor Street, London EC4Y 0BH on Friday 25th May. We will hear Vistage keynote speaker Marcus Child in a highly engaging workshop, which contains numerous insightful ideas that will be widely relevant and applicable to your Community Foundation.
Marcus Child has had a remarkable and uplifting impact on the people and the results of many of the UK’s best known businesses during the past twenty two years. Marcus is a multi-award winning speaker, accolades include Outperforming Speaker, Most Impact Speaker and Speaker for the Year on multiple occasions as voted for by Vistage CEO and MD members.
Marcus will cover key areas of leadership including:
• how to enable resourcefulness in teams during change, uncertainty and ambiguity
• the key drivers of motivation and how they can be used in periods of challenge
• how leaders’ actions shape organisational behaviour culture
• the potency of aligning senior teams
• engendering collective optimism and driving a values-based culture.
Marcus will draw from years of experience of working with well known organisations across the world who have had to adapt, transform and embrace new ideas in order to survive or win in their markets.
Register for this event