How Neuroscience Can Power Your Sales Success
We have discovered more about how the human brain works in the last five years than in the whole of human history. The brain is the source of all human behaviour. Due to recent advances in neuroscience technology we have been able to explore it for the first time and discover what it likes and dislikes, why it rejects certain things (such as some salespeople and some sales proposals) and how it functions when it makes decisions, including decisions to buy or not to buy from your company.
Harnessing the very latest insights from neuroscience so that you can market and sell effectively to the human brain is of vital importance to the future sales success of your company…
Simon Hazeldine will use insights from neuroscience to help you to understand how your customers’ minds really work and provide an effective, brain-friendly selling system that you can incorporate into your organisation’s sales process giving your sales team an unfair advantage!
This workshop is based on Simon Hazeldine’s latest bestselling book:
“Neuro-Sell: How Neuroscience Can Power Your Sales Success”
‘This ground-breaking book provides powerful cutting-edge insights that will give you an unfair advantage in selling situations.’
Mike Greene, star of the TV programme “The Secret Millionaire”
Recent research shows that:
- 51% of sales people are failing to achieve their sales targets
- 75% of sales people think that they are successfully differentiating their company from the competition. However only 3% of customers believe that the salespeople they meet are successfully differentiating their company from the competition
- 65% of sales people are busy chasing poorly qualified sales opportunities that they are unlikely to win
One of the key problems is that most company’s sales processes are based on a book written in America in 1925. You have upgraded the technology you use to run your business. The critical question is: Have you upgraded your sales approach?
To enable business leaders to integrate neuroscience based “brain friendly selling” strategies into their organisations sales process and sales approach.
The key areas covered:
- How your sales team can relate to your prospects and customers in a way that is comfortable for both buyer and seller.
- The 3 brains inside your customer’s head and the role each of them play in the selling process…
- Why “old school” selling tactics are just not effective anymore (but are still sadly being used).
- The startling truth about how your customers make their decisions and what you need to do about it.
- How to build a competitive advantage over your competitors who understand less about how the brain works.
- Develop your skills in building effective sales relationships with the four main types of buyer by fully understanding their personality and their needs.
- Why you should never ever send your customer a sales proposal…
- The art of the sales pitch and how to lose business by being self-obsessed.
Participants will gain valuable insights into how the brain inside their customer’s head functions when it is making buying these decisions. They can then integrate this understanding into their sales process and get better sales results. Participants will also receive many best-practice templates that they can use to improve the performance of their sales teams.
Real world applicability:
After the session participants will be able to review their current sales practices and then be able to improve these by integrating neuroscience based selling strategies into them.