A mindful approach to Leadership and Change
This session is suitable for both workshops and retreats.
Mindfulness has become a bit of a buzzword in recent times. The workshop will help CEOs understand the benefits and practicalities of taking a more ‘mindful’ approach to leadership and change, to ease the stress and strains of both. Although most CEOs and business leaders recognise that change is inevitable, knowing what to change both in themselves as well as their company, how to mindfully lead delivery of such change, and the best ways to really engage with managers and staff so that they can drive change; these are all very significant to CEOs & business leaders in achieving sustained growth.
- What does being ‘mindful’ mean, and what is it’s relevance to the leadership of change.
- The catalysts for effective leadership.
- Understanding the nature of ‘change’ and how to create engagement to deliver choice-led change, rather than change by imposition.
To challenge the thinking and raise personal or ‘mindful’ awareness of the attendees, regarding their own relationship to change, the way they lead, and how to best engage with those around them.
The workshop will be thought provoking, experiential and will contain handouts and exercises; all of this will result in practical ideas and skill-sets that the participants can go away with and practice in real-life situations.
Attendees will leave with a:
- Raised awareness to emotional intelligence and what to takes to utilize a more mindful approach to being a good leader.
- Ideas and skills to be more proactive in the ways they build trust with those they lead.
- Greater understanding of the practical steps to create real engagement of those they lead, in order to bring about sustained change.
Added September 2018.