Accelerating the Increase in the Equity Value of your Business – and why it makes sense even if you never plan to sell…
With the economic recovery at a critical juncture, the immediate future may represent the best opportunity many entrepreneurs will have to generate additional real wealth before selling or exiting their businesses.
Irrespective of whether or not you’re considering an exit either now or in the future, there are a number of key things to consider and implement now to secure and deliver future growth, accelerate an increase in equity value and increase profitable revenues.
Phil Ives runs interactive, informal and entertaining sessions focused on what you can do to increase equity value; why doing this doesn’t necessarily involve increasing profits or revenue – and why it makes great sense even if you never plan to sell.
- Understanding timing – the key cycles that most influence equity value
- What macro-economic trends suggest the next 15 years could look like
- The specific stages of every business cycle
- The potentially value-destroying influence of ‘energy’ during the transaction cycle
- The importance of an Equity Vision – begin with the end in mind
- The Equity Valuation formula – what impacts truly ‘multiple’, and how to ramp up value without necessary driving profits
- Risk based and Asset based valuation – how income follows assets
- Uncovering hidden assets
- The specific impact of management teams, talent, capability and culture
- Where to start…