Achieving the Ideal Performance State
Sustaining Peak Performance
Research shows that high performance under pressure does not come down to merely cognitive capacity, material rewards, the right culture or management by objectives. A successful approach to sustain performance and avoid burnout must consider the person as a whole.
The key to developing people that flourish under pressure lies in an integrated theory of performance management that addresses the body, the mind, the emotions and the spirit. Each of these four levels profoundly influences the others and failure to address any one of them compromises performance.
The Achieve your Ideal Performance State programme has been designed to provide the knowledge, guidance and support to equip participants with the tools necessary to improve their self-management skills in order to increase their resilience and their capacity to deliver results under pressure.
By learning how to increase their human capacity at all levels, participants will bring their talents and skills to full ignition, attaining the ideal performance state over time.
Grounded in the sciences of performance psychology, exercise physiology, nutrition and mindfulness, this programme will help participants to:
- Improve performance and increase productivity in all aspects of their business and personal life.
- Acquire skills required for effective energy management in order to maximise capacity and prevent burnout.
- Develop greater resilience in the face of non-stop stress and ever-changing business environments.
- Learn practices that will support enhanced performance and replace non-effective habits.
- Discover how to effectively tap into a deep reservoir of clean and natural personal energy to sustain performance.