Applying Artificial Intelligence to your Business
This pragmatic and compelling workshop introduces members to one of the hottest business topics of the moment, Artificial Intelligence (AI). It will provide them with easy to understand overviews of the latest research, trends and case studies of successes and failures from a number of geographies and industry sectors. The accompanying workbook and break-out exercise sessions will fully equip members to discuss the course learnings with their teams and apply it when they are ready to do so.
AI is described as the new ‘oil’. This comment from the UK’s former Secretary of State for business sums up the need perfectly. “The changes that AI is bringing are epochal…There aren’t many moments in human history when a technology turns up that changes everything.”
AI will reshape every business task across all industry sectors. CEOs and business leaders who fail to take it seriously will risk being left behind.
The key points covered:
- The sales landscape – simple but not easy
- Understanding what AI means to you and stretching that learning
- Clear definition of AI and machine learning
- Dispelling myths
- Trends and insights relevant to members’ businesses
- Relatable case studies of success and failure which members can learn from
- Overview of the core vendors
- How to apply AI using the Scorecard for success
- Pros and cons of outsourcing AI
- Planning ahead: how you can decide whether AI is right for your business
- The big issues of privacy, regulation and ethics
The 3 core objectives:
- To cut through the hype and educate members on AI and how it is being applied to different job functions in different industries.
- Using the Workbook which features the Scorecard for Success, members will be equipped with a pragmatic, workable plan to discuss AI’s merits and how it can be applied.
- Members will fully understand the major issues related to AI which include regulation, jobs, privacy, ethics and more.
Value and takeaways:
- The most current insights on one of today’s hottest business topics.
- A compelling, easy to follow Workbook which features the Scorecard for Success. Using this, members will be equipped with a pragmatic, workable plan to discuss AI’s merits and how it can be applied.
- An enlightening workshop which will help members to stay current and future proof them.
- Members will learn about how other businesses are using AI and how they might deploy similar tools in their business
- They will set up a watching brief on the competition and their industry
- They will understand the 10 key factors essential to AI success and how to work on the gaps; e.g. how to build an AI mindset, or how to create agile teams
- They will learn how to decide which is the best route – insourcing or outsourcing AI
- They will know which vendors are active and who they can turn to
- They will be armed with a template for a plan to future-proof them for the coming 6-12 months.