Are You on Purpose … or by Accident?
“I worry about the future … It doesn’t stand a chance!!” – Stu Evans, entrepreneur after discovering his personal and business “purpose”.
Anyone could tell you “what” it is that they do, but VERY few with equal conviction can answer “why” they do what they do. People and companies driven by a sense of purpose tend to out-perform those who are not driven in this way.
David shares the findings from his years of research interviews with highly effective and successful men and women (from all walks of life) on how it is they think and behave, and, more importantly, how we can do the same.
Learning why you do what you do, challenge, easily applied take-away value, and inter-action:
- Make key personal and professional decisions with no effort.
- Using your insecurities as a strength rather than as a weakness.
- A life that is congruent with who you really are as a person.
- Why do you do, what you do.
- Understand the power of “purpose” as a near fail safe decision making compass.
- Who are you?
- What is it that you do?
- How do you do what you do?
- Why do you do what you do?
- How do you make decisions?
- What are values and insecurities?
- The Furnham principle.
- Weaknesses as strengths.
- Doing things that only are in line with your purpose.
- A congruent life and business.
- Be resolved to live and work with a more purpose driven ethos.
- Know how to make effortless decisions that are “right” for them and their business.
- Have a clear understanding of how to define their purpose.
- Feel brain mashed, challenged and inspired to take action.
This workshop is informal, fun, challenging, inter-active and packed with ready to use and take-away techniques, principles and models on how to think and behave more effectively.