Articulate Dialogue Drives Corporate Growth
Clear, convincing dialogue is a major weapon in conducting business – strengthening your powers of argument, averting communication breakdowns and helping you assert corporate values.
This vibrant workshop will give participants a powerful, articulate edge in dealing with all manner of daily tasks, from routine interviews to public presentations, training sessions, return to work interviews, appraisals and performance reviews. To help them engage confidently with their teams and to retain existing talent.
Discover Carole’s secrets of articulate communication – part logic, part intuition – a wide-ranging subject expertly condensed into its 3 Key Elements by a top, High Performance Coach and independent mediator.
Articulacy Is Power
- Communicating without battling for the ears of others
- How to motivate the reluctant interviewee and avert silences
- Effective questioning that doesn’t sound like questioning
The Science of Listening
- Use of body-language to suggest empathy and achieve rapport
- ‘Playing back’ a long answer in the form of a concise summary
- Verbalising a meaning the other person is struggling to express
Negotiating and Restarting Talks
- Deploying communication skills for mediating workplace disagreements
- How to restart broken-down talks, sometimes with shuttle diplomacy
- Working towards a listening-and-influencing culture to engage your team