“Leaders doing what they said they would, when they would do it, has more impact on the bottom line than good customer service.” – Cornell University.
This workshop aims to challenge leaders’ capability to transform their organisation. This challenging workshop helps leaders create trust and a high performance culture that delivers exceptional results through truly authentic leadership.
This workshop covers:
- Leading with purpose requires self-awareness – the cornerstone of authentic leadership development.
- Leading through your values comes through developing clarity about your values, leadership principles and ethical boundaries.
- Leading with heart comes through understanding your motivations and finding the sweet spot where your motivations mesh with your greatest capabilities.
- Leading through connected relationships comes through the development of your personal support team.
- Leading with self-discipline comes through the integration of ones’ life.
Drawing on the work of Bill George “True North – the Route to Authentic Leadership”.
By the end of this workshop members will have:
- Raised awareness of what they stand for as leaders and how that stand impacts others and ultimately organisational growth.
- Agreed a set of Values and behavioural “Norms” that they are willing to be held accountable for and wish to see replicated through the organisation.
- An awareness of strategic leadership and their role in continually communicating their strategy, agreeing critical steps for success.
- Practical tools and new thinking to assist them engage in more authentic leadership.
This workshop is suitable for a retreat or short session.