Bare Knuckle Negotiating
Simon Hazeldine will take you on a highly practical and interactive journey through the negotiation process where you will plan and prepare for a forthcoming live negotiation so that you achieve a better and more profitable outcome.
In business you don’t get what you deserve you get what you negotiate. Negotiation is a vital business skill and mastering it will make a tangible difference to the bottom line performance of your company.
To improve the negotiation capability of participants and make an impact on their bottom line business results.
The key areas covered:
- An effective five stage negotiating process
- The essential “LIM” model that will help you to get what you want
- The 2 main negotiating styles and when to use them
- How to deal with power plays and dirty negotiation tactics
- The behavioural profile of an exceptional negotiator – how do you measure up?
- How to give away less and gain more
- The four word negotiation formula that will get you a better deal
- How to motivate the other party to deliver their end of the bargain
- Why you should never ‘meet me halfway’
- Why most sales people don’t make good negotiators
This interactive session will allow you to focus on a real business negotiation situation that you are currently facing. The session will help you to apply specific negotiation success strategies to it, so that you get a better result. Participants will receive a copy of Simon Hazeldine’s unique Negotiation Planning Template that they can use in subsequent negotiations. When you plan better, you negotiate better and therefore get better results.
Real world applicability:
After the session participants will better planned, prepared and able to get a better result from the live negotiation scenario they have worked on during the session. They will also be able to apply what they have learned in all subsequent negotiation situations.