Benchmark Your Marketing Performance
This is an interactive session that gives businesses a starting point as to where their marketing is strong and where it needs improving.
The workshop helps your business to start looking at:
- What marketing means to your business
- The reputation of your business
- The capability within your business to execute marketing
- The revenue that marketing activity generates for your business
As well as starting to address the above questions, all delegates are given a workbook that they complete through the session. They can then take the workbook away with them with a view to implementing the key points into their business.
The workbook addresses:
- Position – what makes you different to your competitors?
- Capability – does your business have a functional marketing resource?
- Channel – do you know which channels give you access to your clients?
- Buyer’s Journey – what makes them buy from you?
- Communication – understanding the language of your business
- Starting Conversations – measuring sales and performance
- Product/Service – what are you selling?
- Client Management – do you know who your best clients are?
- Client Service – are your client service levels aligned?