Boost Your Confidence And Build Resilience
This session equips attendees to develop the right mindset and ability to overcome challenging situations, boost confidence and build resilience in their business and personal lives. It gives participants a range of strategies to deal effectively with small setbacks through to major traumas. These strategies are conveyed in a fun, interactive and effective way. In today’s fast moving business world with Brexit issues, terrorist attacks and ever-accelerating change, attendees will continue to feel all kinds of stress inside and outside their businesses.
Throughout the session Nicci will give them tools and techniques to help them build more resilience and boost their confidence to overcome challenges that come up in their business and personal lives. During these challenging times, having the tools and techniques to boost confidence and make positive changes will enable them to be even more productive in the workplace and at home and to motivate other members of their team to be more positive when handling change.
Attendees’ teams will benefit greatly from having leaders with a more positive attitude and more empathy during hard times. The relevance of this topic today The fast pace of change and rapidly fluctuating business conditions following the UK’s decision to leave the European Union underpin the need for enhanced confidence-building skills and resilience by those running businesses. Learning new strategies to use on themselves and to inspire their teams will help them in these challenging times.
This workshop empowers participants to pick themselves up and build resilience when things aren’t going their way. By changing the way participants feel and think when dealing with problems, it will enable them to give their teams a message of hope rather than disaster and gloom if things go wrong. It will also help them to come across in a more positive, confident and productive way to show their work colleagues, family and friends that if a work or personal situation isn’t going their way, it’s possible for them to make changes and focus on what they can now achieve.
- Visualising the changes they can see themselves making when it comes to adapting to change and overcoming challenge.
- Showing how to clear overwhelming mental clutter that sometimes seems like spaghetti in their heads. This can be achieved by focusing on and separating individual issues one at a time.
- Mentally stepping into the shoes of others so participants can better understand those around them.
- Focusing on their achievements – and using these as a focus to help with adapting to change when they are overwhelmed by situations they feel they’re unable to control.
- Engaging in positive self-talk about what they can achieve when something is going wrong so they feel more confident about themselves and project this confidence to others around them.
- Emulating those who inspire them when under pressure them such as a character in a film, a politician, colleague, friend or a family member.
- How the benefits of wellbeing and exercise can benefit attendees in times of stress.
- Releasing stress to give members more energy when dealing with challenging situations.
- Doing breathing exercises so that when members are in difficult situations they are controlling their breathing more effectively. This can help them to feel more empowered, have more confidence and be more in control.
- Breathing exercises will also help them have a more positive and confident-looking body posture when under pressure. This will enable them to feel more relaxed and have more energy to focus.
- Working with them in the group to improve the way they sit and stand to project a more positive and confident demeanour in difficult situations. When we aren’t relaxed our shoulders are tense and our body language can come across in a negative way to others.
By the end of the session attendees will be armed with invaluable personal strategies and techniques to use everyday.
These will enable them to focus on being even more productive by being able to manage their challenges and feel more confident in themselves and how they project their messages to their team, friends and family.
This will help them to build more resilience in their business and personal lives.
Added December 2017.