Building a High Performance Team: Teamwork and Team Building
People learn the most in life through modelling. This means that the behaviours that the senior team model will become the behaviours that other teams in the organisation aspire to – or find acceptable. This workshop gives you the opportunity to reflect on the building blocks of high performance teams and measure where your senior tem stands in relation to each block.
This training session involves a combination of formal input/presentation along with small group work and discussion and also interactive work on effective team work. The workshop is interactive with detailed information and hand-outs for all participants.
- To explore the core skills, knowledge and personal awareness that all team members need, to achieve exceptional performance.
- To highlight the building blocks that must be in place for a team to become a high performance team.
- To offer a simple methodology that can be used with any team, to measure the strengths and shortfalls of the team against these blocks.
- To enable you to reflect on the senior team (or the company as a whole) and assess which blocks are strong and which blocks need to be strengthened.
- To summarise what underpins the building block of “Appropriate Leadership”.
This workshop is also suitable for a half day retreat.