Building a Sales Engine for Growth
(Implementing Strategy, Team, Tools and Templates)
The landscape of sales & marketing has changed. Digital advancements have disrupted the buying cycle and most businesses are ill equipped to understand or manage a buyer’s needs as they engage with your Sales Engine.
Based on the latest research, Nicola will summarise the changes in buying behaviour against the four main types of buyers, before outlining how to structure, recruit and build a sales team fit for ‘The Age of the Customer’.
Nicola will outline the four key principles of S.A.M© (The Sales Acceleration Model), the sales growth methodology that has added an average of +140% to the Net Profit of Company Shortcuts’ clients.
By following her guiding principles, a business that is struggling to build scale in their sales operation, or a business who is experiencing organic fast revenue growth but at the expense of margin protection and consistent customer experience, or one who is frustrated with flat sales growth and profit results; can and will achieve accelerated growth.
- Understand how the sales landscape has changed and why most old style sales models no longer work – AND what to do about it
- How to refine and then embed your vision, visually and linguistically so everyone takes ownership for the business journey ahead
- Truly understand your Target Client Avatar and how to communicate it effectively to your team, so they prioritise profitably
- Build an effect and profitable sales team by outlining the Role Defining Competencies you’ll need in your sales & marketing effort to deliver on your strategy
- Avoid any future ‘bad sales hires’. Ever hired and fired sales people who promise the earth, then under deliver? The problem likely lies in your sales recruitment process, therefore Nicola will share how you can build a robust recruitment and induction process that ensures you hire the right people, who enhance your organisation as it grows.
- Leave with a clearly defined road map for the next stage of your sales acceleration
- Understand how to remove heroic sales leaders and instead build team capability
- Refine your value, galvanise your team, understand the gaps and actions needed to build a scalable, multi-channel, multi-territory Sales Engine