The Second Leadership Challenge – Business Exit and Succession Planning
“One hundred thousand business fail each year throughout the UK due to lack of Succession Planning – dti report passing the baton 2004”
A practical, interactive workshop for CEOs and Managing Directors of private and family owned businesses that will address all the key issues needed to plan for succession and create the platform for high growth.
- The second leadership challenge: risks and opportunities
- Introduction to the five spheres and self-assessment for business succession
- Planning and management – securing business futures for CEOs and Managing Directors
- The Business Exit/Succession Matrix – Where are you now?
- Critical Succession issues facing your company – which quartile are you in?
- Your succession and exit plan: The Pebble, Bathtub and Ladder
- Puts CEOs and business owners in control of this topic which is vital for business success and survival
- Understand the critical issues relating to Business Succession Planning
- Completion of an informed self-assessment that answers the question “where am I now?”
- Workbook that provides a checklist of key actions needed to address succession planning
- Insights into the delivery of an integrated high growth and succession planning strategy for your business