Closing the Deal – Effective Client Meetings
In order to succeed in business we need to communicate effectively with both new and existing clients in order to inform them of how, why and when we can solve their problems and why they should use our services rather than our competitors. We need to understand their business, their situation and what they are really looking for.
- Effective preparation
- Establishing your objectives
- Developing rapport
- Information gathering
- Finding out what your client is really looking for
- Using questions that reveal your knowledge
- Educating your client
- Understanding the purchasing process
- How good are your references?
- Differentiating you and your business?
- Gaining commitment
- Effective follow up
Participants will gain an understanding of how clients make purchasing decisions and the knowledge and techniques to successfully win business.