Coaching to Maximise Performance and Results
“I believe that great leaders do NOT create followers – they create leaders. They create powerful teams that feel inspired and supported to achieve their full potential. To do this, leaders must be equipped with highly-pragmatic, robust, sustainable leadership coaching tools.”
How dramatically different would your work and business results be if:
- You maximised your impact and influence with people – up, across and down?
- You were liberated from time-consuming tactical business issues?
- Your team delivered serious results with minimum input from you?
In this workshop Carole will show you how you can use powerful leadership coaching tools to improve profits, employee engagement, retention levels and customer satisfaction, amongst many other measures of success. The aims of this workshop are to:
- To radically improve participants’ impact and influencing skills – whether managing up, across or down.
- To provide a range of core coaching skills and cut-through techniques to raise people’s game and inspire them to much higher levels of behaviour, performance and results.
The event is highly-interactive, combining pragmatic ‘real-plays’ with reflective thinking and self-development exercises.
- Be confident applying the 3 most powerful coaching skills any leader needs to know.
- Understand why coaching on ‘behaviour’ instead of ‘task’ drives the results you need.
- Be able to identify the one question to ask that could transform your organisation.
- Appreciate the power of ‘coaching in the moment’; being the catalyst for high-performance results in minutes.
- Know the importance of having the courage to let go and hold others to account.