Many challenges within our world today stem in part from a leadership that is ill prepared to deal with the current complexity of a fast changing world. Yet chaos can bring about new possibilities.
The new leaders of today have broken out of the paradigm of limited awareness and they can navigate comfortably between differing organisational cultures, agendas and systems. They have left the old systems of power behind and moved from ‘I’ to ‘we’ and can be regularly heard using words like connection and collaboration as they forge new networks and pathways.
Collaboratory leaders lead with courage, vision, imagination and heart; bringing about a more positive future and introduce life affirming values and practices. Let the new story begin.
1. Developing Your Leadership:
- What does current and future leadership look like?
- Three steps on how to develop high self-awareness as a leader.
- Learn how to promote accountability and leadership excellence, guided by the vision and values of the company.
- Discover how to acquire the skills needed to be a collaboratory leader and what it really means.
2. Developing Your Inner Capacity:
- Molly will share with you practical strategies on how you can improve 1% per day over 30 days, and you and the organisation will break through to a whole new level of leadership in these uncertain times.
- Discover what the new people currency is in business.
- Learn how you behave when things are going well and how you can behave when you hit conflict.
- Learn how to discover your strengths and how to manage your overdone strengths.
- Find out the three practical daily habits that will help you become an outstanding leader.
- Develop the ability to ask great questions.
3. Developing and Unlocking Potential in Your Teams:
- Effective teams just don’t happen.
- Put a group of disparate people together and you will likely get mistrust, misunderstanding and conflict.
- Differences can get in the way.
- Like any relationships, team relationships need to be monitored and worked on.
- Discover how to develop outstanding teams.
- Learn how to stamp out negativity and grow a culture of collaboration.
- Learn how to unlock silos in your team.
- Learn different strategies on how to handle conflict.