Coaching Companies to Greater Sales and Profits
You can smell a culture. Spend 30 minutes or less at a company and you can describe the culture. It may be difficult to identify your own culture because you have become so much a part of it. However, every organisation has one and it’s vital to identify the key factors in yours and intentionally manage that culture.
This workshop has been designed to help company leadership to recognise the importance of a proactive corporate culture, its bottom-line effects on performance and provides innumerable examples and ideas that can make an immediate, positive improvement to a company’s culture.
Key points include:
- Goal alignment and ownership.
- Integrating training throughout the company.
- Recognition systems, with many proven ideas.
- Proactive communication vehicles and processes.
- Effective quick start for new hires.
- Empowering all for action.
- How to prioritise the customer.
- Leadership styles driven by personality styles.
- Unleashing passion throughout the company.
As per documented research, it’s been shown that companies that “intentionally managed their cultures well” dramatically outperform those that didn’t. Here are real-world (not theory), practical ideas on how to enhance existing corporate cultures. Daly drives this fast-paced workshop from a comprehensive workbook, based on his personal experiences of having built six fast growth national companies, along with his client workings of hundreds more.