This futures workshop is a practical, interactive event where we spend half a day exploring the future and generating unique foresight for each participant’s business. Global research and insight is brought into the room, but the majority of the time is spent on making it relevant and usable for the participants so they can work on their business, draw implementable business conclusions and thus take action.
The workshop considers the questions:
- What will your business look like in ten years’ time?
- What impact will new social and technological trends have on your plans?
- How will you adapt your plans to respond to these new challenges?
The content builds on creative commons information available, Future Agenda: the world in 2025, as well as other research about the future which is updated regularly.
Option: Focused set of future insights that specifically have a digital focus and considers areas such as privacy, AI, big data etc
This workshop is ideal for entrepreneurs, business leaders or anyone involved in strategy development and implementation in their business. It is also useful for those who want to develop their strategic leadership skills by becoming more future oriented. Participants will gain new insights into future trends and what might happen in next ten years; a view of the potential impact of these on their own business, and develop their own foresights and action plan.
During the workshop, participants will:
- Get their hands on key insights about how the world around us is changing
- Consider what customers want from companies
- Discuss implications and opportunities with their peers
- Create their own foresight for their company and clients
- Identify business opportunities for growth
- Identify significant risks for the business
- Develop actions to take to progress both opportunities and risks
Interactive – with detailed information and hand-outs