Creating your Sales Success on LinkedIn
Why do you and your teams use LinkedIn?
You know the importance of having a strategy in your business and a goal for your team. You also know that goal setting and measuring your results are the most effective ways of getting things done. So why do so many people not have a clear strategy (or even some simple goals on LinkedIn). Normally we can spot the danger, but with LinkedIn lots of users seem to be tinkering and playing rather than having a clear purpose and method for using LinkedIn. You will spot how dangerous this can be for you, your team and your company.
Nevil is an avid LinkedIn user, being a member of LinkedIn for the last 9 years, a highly experienced trainer in LinkedIn as well as the author of the 5 star rated “Sales Success on LinkedIn” book.
His engaging, energetic and workshop covers the following:
- Understanding what you can use LinkedIn for.
- Getting your profile set up correctly (and avoiding the simple mistakes others make).
- Finding existing contacts and growing your online network.
- Helping potential customers and contacts find you.
- Developing a strategy, goals and measures that will help you track your activity.
- Finding, connecting and arranging meetings with your key contacts.
- Refining your profile to best effect and raising your profile with key contacts.
- Using search (and advanced) searches to find new contacts.
By the end of this session, you will be equipped with all of the LinkedIn tools and techniques you need to help customers find you, helping them buy from you and helping to raise your online profile.
You be leaving with fresh ideas, approaches and perspectives on how to make LinkedIn work for you. You will be able to update, polish and refine your profile, creating an engaging presence on LinkedIn. You will be able to direct your teams on how to get the very best from LinkedIn.