Creativity – Finding an Edge
To introduce the workshop we will examine why creative thinking provides an ‘edge’ for market leaders. The group will be asked to share their own definitions and appreciation of creativity. Powerful case study material will also be presented to demonstrate the critical importance of creative solutions to commercial challenges rather than paradigm paralysis.
Creativity is the responsibility of the right hemisphere of the brain. Our formal education and career experience may have encouraged us to depend more readily on our analytical mind. This workshop will reveal arresting evidence to suggest that we need to exploit and develop our subconscious if we wish to better harness our creative abilities.
- Understand why creativity is critical to the future of their business.
- Have extended knowledge of what creativity is, where it comes from and how it can be stifled. They will also have an understanding of how it has been successfully developed and exploited by innovative individuals and organisations.
- Have explored new strategies and techniques to develop and release their own creative thinking in their daily role.
- Have undertaken a ‘mental workout’ – applying their own creativity to a range of challenges.
- Commit to new practices for accessing their personal creativity in the future.