Credit Risk Assessment
The objectives of this workshop are to allow participants to:
- Understand the ingredients that make up credit risk.
- Develop a framework for risk evaluation.
- Look at how professionals e.g. Banks, Private Equity, Debt Rating Agencies etc assess risk.
- Forget the link between financial and non financial risk.
- Appreciate why businesses fail and learn to recognise the first signs of distress.
- Gained knowledge by learning from professionals e.g. Banks, Private Equity, Debt rating agencies as to how they assess risk.
- Walked through a structured approach to assess credit risk.
- Worked with each other through a framework/checklist to identify credit risk variables.
- Learnt how to get best value from credit agencies reports.
- Been able to conduct their own due diligence on either themselves or another business.
- Received from the speaker a range of checklists on the issue of corporate failures and credit risk.