Customer Experience Leadership
Few organisations have products that are so unique, or a product brand so strong, that true customer loyalty is assured. By developing and delivering powerful customer experiences which really engage customers, influence their behaviours and re-define reputations, business leaders can create platforms for growth and transform business performance and profitability. This session shares some proven approaches, tools and techniques that have had a transformational impact on 100’s of businesses.
During this session, Gordon shares his experiences and observations providing business leaders with the opportunity to:
- Reflect why Customer Experience is recognised as THE battleground of today and what’s behind the shift from Customer Service
- Unpack the numbers: understand the potentially transformational ROI of Customer Experience Leadership, refocusing leadership decision making and redefining what we measure.
- Close the 3 Gaps which prevent consistent excellence, employee ownership and buy in, market differentiation, competitive advantage and profit improvement:
- The Insight gap – drive improvement and transform relationships through understanding customer expectations and perceptions
- The Experience gap – adapt a simple proven approach, the Customer Experience Cycle, enabling continuous innovation and collective ownership, breaking down silos
- The Leadership Gap – understand the 6 E’s of Customer Experience Leadership which underpin the transformation
- From ideas to implementation – a simple step by step roadmap for taking Customer Experience Leadership to the next level, influencing employee and customer behaviour and engagement.
“Everybody claims to focus on ‘customer service’ … and most just tinker round the edges. Gordon’s approach brings process and system to what is a critical metric for your reputation, your brand. His approach is professional, based on huge experience and well worth serious study”
Chris Hughes, Vistage Chair- May, 2015
“Gordon’s command of the topic was exemplary. All present went away with a list of items that they are going to immediately implement in their various businesses. The scores that were given were the highest that I have seen after more than three years of using Vistage speakers. I can therefore highly recommend him to others”
Stuart Smith, Vistage Chair- December, 2013