Dealing Effectively with Stress
Stress at the workplace is increasing: according to latest studies, 83% of workers feel stressed by their jobs. Likely contributed to by the volatile and often paradoxical nature of business, stress is an undeniable reality in today’s modern business environment.
It results in a serious decline in productivity, increased absenteeism, poor performance, low morale and high employee turnover. Stressed leaders find it hard to focus and concentrate, suffer from memory loss, make poor decisions and can alienate coworkers.
This session is designed to help participants stop triggering the stress response unnecessarily to allow them to make productive, wiser and healthier choices.
- Have a working understanding of the mechanics of stress and its impact on your productivity
- Recognise the physical, mental and behavioural symptoms of stress
- Learn how to manage others to minimise stress
- Discover proven techniques to tackle stress
- Key advise on nutrition & supplements that will keep stress at bay and help develop stress resilience
- Know how to effectively handle stressful situations as they happen
- Obtain practical tools for self-management
You will develop and enhance the following skills:
- Resilience • Emotional Intelligence
- Self-management • Time Management
- Problem Solving • Creative Thinking
- Energy • Confidence • Managing stress (on others)