Developing Innovation in Your Business
This workshop equips participants with practical tools and techniques to enable them to:
- Understand innovation and what is impeding innovation in their business
- Learn problem analysis and idea generation techniques
- Build a process for innovation in their organisation
- Develop the ability to inspire their team to be more creative
- Innovation self-assessment.
- What is impeding innovation.
- Fishbone or Why, Why? problem analysis.
- How to run an ideal brainstorm meeting.
- Common mistakes.
- Advanced brainstorming including reverse the problem and random word.
- Idea evaluation and selection.
- Use of Similes method.
- Checklist for innovation.
This is a highly interactive workshop with exercises, examples from leading companies and tutorial. It is also likely to include a range of stimulations, puzzles and humorous diversions. Participants will leave with confidence and new tools they can put to immediate use.
By the end of the workshop, participants will:
- Understand the role and benefits of innovation in their business.
- Have a deeper understanding of how to generate, evaluate and implement ideas.
- Have a development plan to improve innovation.