The Digital Age: Affecting Business Today & Into the Future
The speed of change gets ever quicker. Technological advances continue to disrupt en-tire industries and business models. In this environment, it is vital that business leaders understand both the opportunities and threats that they face.
How do companies ensure they:
- continue to deliver value to customers when markets change so quickly?
- manage to differentiate in an increasingly competitive environment?
- gain competitive advantage in a world where only the most innovative will survive?
This workshop addresses the steps business leaders should be taking in order to meet the demands of the digital age. It introduces them to both a way of thinking, and new strategies, to enable organisations to survive and thrive. It is full of relevant examples of how companies are adapting to the new paradigms which are emerging.
Among the topics we will cover are:
- The digital mindset – the thinking required to maximise the opportunities today
- Understanding radical changes in communication and what it means for business
- The changing customer and how to satisfy their requirements
- The new workforce – what is needed to attract and retain employees
- The structure of business – how the very nature of companies needs to adapt in a dig-ital world
- Data – making sense of a world of information
- Artificial Intelligence – cognitive computing, machine learning and what it means for business
- Growth Hacking – why this is an essential approach in a technological era
- Value Proposition/Differentiation – how to stand out and deliver real value in an increasingly competitive landscape
Added February 2017.