Digital Lead Generation and Selling Online
Generating leads and winning new customers is changing faster than ever, and your business needs to be leveraging the full range of opportunities offered in the digital space to meet your customers’ high expectations.
In the highly competitive and dynamic online sales environment, getting discovered by new prospective customers, building trust, and delivering an exceptional online customer experience all ultimately lead to your customers’ decision to buy.
This course is continually updated to reflect the latest sales thinking, and will explore the latest trends in generating leads, enquiries and sales, with the focus on selling both services and products. It will be a highly practical and interactive discussion, drawing on Susan’s experience and working through a range of case studies and examples. You will be able to benchmark your own selling activities against best practice, and identify techniques that you can introduce to improve your return on investment on your website.
This workshop will examine:
- How to improve your customer experience, and increase the number of leads and sales generated by your website
- How to get discovered by new prospective customers
- How to use the latest digital sales tools and techniques
- How small but very specific changes to your website can drive up the number of enquiries, and reduce the number of abandoned purchases
- How to identify and measure your key success factors: the essential online selling key performance indicators
- How social media influences the purchase decision, and how your business can integrate social media into your online selling process
Susan will be facilitating the workshop using live examples from a wide range of businesses: B2B and B2C, from SME’s as well as large corporations. She will also be covering examples suitable for both transactional selling websites, as well as service oriented businesses.
- A clear vision of essential characteristics of successful lead generation websites
- A solid understanding of the key performance indicators management teams should be monitoring, as well as an appreciation
- A strong grasp of the key issues facing successful transactional and lead generating websites
- The confidence to take the next step to begin the journey of developing a high performing online selling website
(Photo by Ursula Kelly @ Studiosoftbox.co.uk)