Santé! Effervescent Leadership & Lifestyle
Whilst having lived most of her life in South Africa, Celynn’s family hails from the Champagne region of France and she now resides in London. This heritage has been part of the inspiration for developing Santé!
- Charter a course towards wellbeing, that goes far beyond physical health as it retrieves joy and celebration as it becomes coupled with productivity in the workplace.
- Rekindle wonder and ignite joy by adding a bit of lustre and sparkle to how members connect, celebrate, remain curious, cultivate creativity and contribute to a sense of community within the group and their respective businesses.
- Energise and excite leaders to become an irresistible force that cascades through the rest of the organisation, just the way champagne flows through a champagne tower – from the single glass at the top to the many layers below.
- Great leadership inspires, uplifts, refreshes and recalibrates the individuals who populate their organisations – so that people are both re-energised in their efforts and willingness to innovate. This also contributes towards building an engaging work place that both attracts and retains great talent.
- Realise the impact that heritage and socialisation has on value and belief systems that impact both joy and wellbeing.
- Create positivity and contagious enthusiasm in the workplace.
- Uncover a hidden aspiration or talent that would transport you into greater fulfilment in your work.
- Use key steps in the champagne making process as a metaphor for a current wellbeing challenge or aspiration.
- Discover how to retain pleasure and enjoyment whilst eating for optimal wellness based on nutrigenomic science.
- Improve physical agility and joie de vivre through conscious movement and mindful sensorial living.
- Taste the elixir deep rest and cultivate dreaming as a clarity wellbeing tool.
- Develop selected steps for actionable pledges on where to from here, helping participants live life by design rather than default.
A celebratory sparkling toast with a glass of champagne to close off the session, santé!
- A variety of materials and tools are used to support inputs and group-centred experiential learning activities.
- The content has a sound grounding in Alchemical and Jungian psychology, poetry, the arts, culinary and movement wizardry.
- The champagne making process is used as a metaphor and has been transposed into a skill for unearthing each person’s own personal “champagne “ – an aspect that will bring the sparkle back into work as well as their personal life.
- Santé! is available as a HALF DAY session or FULL DAY retreat.
- Optional activity recommended for a FULL DAY retreat: A sensorial sparkling wine tasting masterclass with a selection of various types of sparkling wines (Champagne, English sparkling wine, Prosecco, Cava). This activity is charged separately and venue-dependant. This can be guided by Celynn and/or an on site sommelier.