Expand your Capacity to Focus and Concentrate
A primary task of leadership is to direct attention toward what matters. If you aspire to be a strong leader, you must learn to focus your own attention by filtering distractions and cultivate inner and outer awareness effectively.
Today’s multitasking culture has created an environment in which people are more prone to make mistakes, more likely to miss important information and cues, less likely to retain information in working memory, hampering their ability to solve problems and meet targets.
In order to effectively manage, innovate, devise and execute strategies, it is imperative for leaders to develop and enhance their capacity to focus and concentrate. There is simply no way around this.
Fortunately, science has now concluded that the brain can learn to ignore distractions and make you more focused, aware, creative, and productive. In this programme, you will learn the scientific way to train your brain to sustain attention.
Key points covered:
- Gain a full understanding of the mechanics of focus and the science of training your mind.
- Learn practical tools and tips to sharpening your focus and improve productivity.
- Develop the capacity for cognitive control to increase your ability to concentrate.
- Discover a daily practice that will greatly enhance your ability to sustain attention.
- Learn practical tips to minimise and filter sensory and emotional distractions.
- Learn concrete strategies to effectively direct attention to lead with excellence and wisdom.