Four Ways to Energise and Monetise All Leads
A three hour hands-on workshop for board-level decision-makers. This session uses Bryony Thomas’ Purpose / Profit Matrix to map four commercial strategies that ensure your business can sustain its energy and its bottom line.
All businesses have groups of customers that are more commercially viable than others. This workshop gives you a new way to create four clear customer groups and contact strategies to ensure that your business can generate value from all enquiries you receive, without destabilising your focus or de-energising your team.
- Four customer groups all businesses have.
- A commercial strategy for every lead you create.
- Your four customer action plans.
- A powerful new customer segmentation tool.
- Why, who and how to say no to new customers.
- 4 new ways to create value.
Value and takeaway tools:
Bryony Thomas is committed to ensuring all workshop participants put the workshop learnings into real action, and includes an implementation pack for each member organisation, this includes:
- Digital copy of the Watertight Marketing book.
- Template for self-qualifying content.
- Extensive workbooks for their teams to use.
- An accountability call and half-hour expert one-to-one.