Getting Growth Going
In his famous book “Good to Great”, Jim Collins pointed out that getting the right growth method in place is critical and is the first responsibility of every senior executive. Companies can grow profits by growing the top line or by cutting costs.
In this interactive workshop Rowan focuses on the actions companies need to take to grow the top line, including building a sales force that delivers, cutting out anything that does not add value to customers, focusing on the customer experience and improving marketing. This workshop focuses on the top line to achieve successful business growth outcomes.
- Introduction to Growth: treated well: treated poorly.
- What a Customer Experience looks like.
- Customers: customer expectations, value, ideal customer and a repeatable and scalable value proposition.
- People: leadership, sales skills, delivery.
- Processes: recruiting, leadership alignment, sales processes, touchline map, bee dance and CPI.
- Getting it right: case study.
The second half will consist of creating a growth plan using a Dynamic Model. Colleagues will play the role of devils’ advocates and give feedback.
- Understand the Customer Experience (CE) and the benefits it brings.
- Learn what creating a customer experience involves: Customers, People and Processes.
- Compare the CE to what is done today in their own companies.
- Study a case of successful implementation of a CE growth culture.
- Create an action plan for each business.