Getting the Sales
In today’s society, the successful organisations have a unique ability so market and sell their products and services. Sales and Marketing Strategies is a fast-paced, dynamic and highly informative seminar that covers ideas, techniques, tips and practical useful information. Frank has a proven record in sales and marketing and now helps organisations in forty countries to improve their skills and bottom line profits. Frank’s research with 500 of the world’s top salespeople has enabled him to share their secrets and success habits. This workshop uses case studies, interactive and engaging exercises, video clips, and real-world examples from world-class practices in sales excellence. By attending this workshop you will gain:
- Understanding of the psychology of selling.
- Practical sales tools and techniques.
- Marketing and branding.
- Success habits of the ‘greats’ in sales.
- Knowledge that will help you to meet and exceed targets.
This workshop will examine:
- The sales cycle
- How to use the phone effectively to set up appointments
- Phoning scripts that work
- Developing rapport and easing tension levels
- The sales value proposition
- Powerful questioning and listening skills
- How to close sales and overcome objections
- Customer service and the impact on sales
- How to deal with different personality types
- Understanding body language
- Follow up building the relationship