How Gravitas Can Significantly Increase Your Leadership Potential
This 3-3.5 hour workshop will provide attendees with practical tools to develop both their personal gravitas and the gravitas of their team.
Why is the topic of particular interest and significance to CEOs and business leaders?
In today’s work environment, it’s not enough to rely on title or expertise to command respect or be noticed. What’s required is an ability to communicate effectively, build meaningful relationships and use influence to achieve goals. You could be the best in your business, but if people don’t know who you are, you won’t get the recognition you deserve.
Gravitas is a crucial skill for business success. In a competitive environment, people who know how to access their personal gravitas build stronger relationships, handle challenges more effectively and get better results from their teams.
- Top three challenges facing leaders today
- Why is gravitas relevant in today’s business environment?
- What is gravitas? Overview of research from Antoinette’s book: Leading with Gravitas
- Introduction to the model: The Gravitas Wheel©, an evidence-based, diagnostic tool
- Practical, interactive exploration regarding how leaders can develop gravitas
- Summary of take-aways, application to business challenges, knowledge transfer to teams
- Increase awareness of and confidence in your expertise and value as a CEO/business leader
- Appreciate the importance of tailoring your communication style to suit situations/people
- Develop skills to build relationships and handle challenging conversations
- Explore and apply techniques to communicate with credibility, both formally and informally
Value and takeaway tools
- Increased self-awareness relating to leadership brand, personal impact and how to enhance your gravitas
- Techniques for communicating authoritatively, when networking, presenting, during meetings and one-to-one
- Strategies to project confidently, even in challenging situations
- Enhanced ability to build rapport and inspire trust with colleagues, teams, clients and customers
- Insight into to how to make an impact through body language, voice, image and style
Attendees to Antoinette’s workshop will have a raft of tools and techniques on how to assess and then enhance their personal impact and influence, both for self-development and to share with their teams. This will directly impact how individuals best represent themselves and their organisation both when communicating corporate messages and when handling challenging situations.
Outcomes include increased personal visibility, motivated and engaged teams, strengthened business relationships, enhanced company reputation and greater new business conversion.