Grow Your Brain, Grow Your Business
Speed Reading, Mind Mapping, Memory Skills
Part I: Speed Reading
CEOs need to be able to read effectively and quickly. Yet, almost all of them read slowly with poor comprehension, bad retention and low concentration. David Thomas will take participants through a simple process using techniques that will immediately improve their reading speed, concentration, retention and comprehension. Covering:
- Why we read the way we do with the significant problems of low concentration, speed and retention.
- Techniques to improve.
- Application to all kinds of material.
Participants improve by an average of 40% in just a few minutes of practice.
Part II: Mind Mapping
Mind Mapping is like a Swiss army knife for the mind. It helps CEOs manage that deluge of information that crosses their desks every day. And helps them sort it and use it more effectively. Covering:
- Mind Mapping technique.
- How Mind Mapping works with the neurology of the brain to control information and ideas.
- Mind Mapping for brain storming, decision making, meetings, planning, presentations and training.
When Boeing used Mind Mapping for the first time in 1993, they saved $11m in just one department alone!
Part III: Memory Skills
A strong and effective memory is an essential tool in the armoury of every CEO. Being able to speak without notes, recall names and memorise client details are just three small but powerful examples of how memory training can help the participants move towards achieving optimum performance. David Thomas will show participants how to tap into their latent and infinite memory ability. They will learn about memory and perform interactive exercises that will prove that the techniques work even before they leave the room. Covering:
- The principles of memory improvement.
- 7 Image Creation Principles.
- Techniques to memorise lists, names, numbers, foreign languages, all types of information.
Up to 80% of what is learned is forgotten inside 24 hours. I test the participants and the average improvement is 80%.
- Learn simple, easy to use techniques that will have a real impact on performance as a CEO.
- Gain an insight into something they never knew existed.
- The chance to take techniques that can also be shared with staff, family and friends.