Accelerating in style towards sustained excellence
Lesley’s sole aim through her enlightening and engaging workshops is to enable leaders to have mastery over the most valuable combination of coaching and motivational skills. Appreciated and dedicated staff offer so much more of that most valuable commodity; their discretionary effort.Increased staff engagement, enthusiasm, productivity and profits follow as forward-thinking leaders become proficient in using motivational coaching essentials. Leaders have reported an immediate return from their learning; more determined, creative and efficient staff.
- What would be the financial and personal benefits for you and ALL your team to leave work each day with a deep sense of achievement and satisfaction?
- How would you feel if there was a real sense of energy, ‘can do’ and commitment from all at work?
Fact: ‘Motivational coaching capability’ is one key determining factor in encouraging either enthusiasm or resistance in staff! Sadly, many leaders only consider motivational coaching when morale or performance is low.
What a waste of potential! Why not maximise this daily? The workshop is results driven with impact on the bottom line always the focus.
Delegates will leave the highly interactive Harnessing Commitment workshop with:
• Enhanced coaching skills, enabling others to bring the best of themselves to the workplace
• Easy-to-use and effective motivational tools and techniques to harness and channel others’ enthusiasm and best performance
• An immediate renewed personal motivation!
Lesley appreciates that every person and group dynamic is different and so each workshop will be designed to meet the specific group needs. Additional topics featured have included;
- A motivational coaching style of delegation to ensure the timely delivery of required outputs and outcomes
- A motivational coaching style of goal setting in PDP’s aligned to business and personal drivers to ensure greater buy-in and achievement
- A motivational coaching style to deliver developmental feedback that is heard and acted upon so avoiding mistakes and building better customer relationships
- A spotting the opportunities for ‘on the spot’ motivational coaching to enhance MBWA and so improve the attention, proactivity and quality and quantity of new ideas offered by staff
There is no just occupying a seat; Lesley uses creativity in the exercises, discussions, games, inputs, stories and scenarios to generate clear and memorable learning. She believes that the best learning happens in a fun, fast-paced, focused and appreciative environment where members are encouraged to test out the ideas presented, ready for immediate application in their own lives and their particular business context.
Resources Provided: Each delegate will receive a folder of invaluable resources including all models, tools and techniques described and rehearsed at the workshop. Brief pre-reading will be provided and suggestions for how the morning content can be used in subsequent afternoon discussions.