Health and Fitness in the Corporate Setting
- To examine the approaches of CEOs towards their own health and fitness.
- To look at risk factors causing heart disease and explore ways of reducing and even reversing these risks.
- To highlight sensible guidelines for exercise and other protective factors that can help avoid heart disease.
- To explore the association between stress and heart disease and the role that exercise and lifestyle change may have in coping with stress.
- To briefly introduce a special project focusing on the health and fitness of CEOs, plus other corporate initiatives in this area.
This is a three to four hour workshop broken into five – sixsections, using slides, a flip chart and case histories. Group discussion is encouraged and group participation, using questionnaires, is highly desirable.
This workshop is also suitable in a retreat setting.