How to Deliver High Impact Presentations
Public speaking is a valuable business tool that can influence important decisions. Yet it can cause embarrassing stage-fright, even in the most senior executives if they have not had expert training.
These fears can be overcome with proven techniques that will also enable inspiration and passion to shine through your delivery – to the immense advantage of both yourself and the company as a whole.
From this charismatic workshop from the past president of the London chapter of the Professional Speaking Association and guest-broadcaster, you’ll discover the inner secrets to the 3 Scientific Speaking Principles and develop a unique style, for presentations that will be remembered long after they have been delivered.
Maximise Professional Presence
- Understand platform psychology and the roots of stage fright.
- Deliver your presentations with gravitas to raise your profile.
- Carry conviction – your credibility could influence crucial decisions.
- Moving from competence to distinction to deliver truly motivating presentations.
Appreciate the Importance of First Impressions
- Be seen as the expert as soon as you start to talk, so people relate.
- Begin by selecting an unexpected statement to rivet audience attention.
- Establish rapport: assert an air of authority, sincerity and professionalism.
- Use the platform with rhetoric, stories, pauses and voice tonality.
Engage and Involve an Audience
- Plan and structure your presentations creatively for maximum impact.
- Build rapport with your audience by generating passion and inspiration.
- Strategies to handle tough questions and interruptions.
- Get a handle on timekeeping, summarising, continuity of presentations.