How to Make Your Business Famous Through PR that’s about Profits not just Profile
Many companies go without PR because they lack the know-how, time, confidence or budget to add it to their marketing mix. Others have PR but are unsure if it’s adding and don’t know how to ensure it adds more. This workshop addresses these issues. It blows the myth on PR being a dark art and shows participants how PR really works.
- What PR can actually do for your business.
- How to focus your PR on delivering your company’s objectives (it should never simply be a ‘nice to have’).
- How to make even the most ordinary businesses newsworthy.
- PR techniques for making a business look like a market leader, the one to watch in its sector or much bigger than it actually is.
- How to become a media pundit.
- Where social media tools and techniques such as Linkedin and twitter fit in to your PR campaign.
- How to genuinely measure the effectiveness of PR activity.
Participants will leave with a clear vision of PR’s possibilities and a renewed sense of purpose when it comes to deploying it in their business. They will know how to set up, focus and measure their in-house PR person/team. Or, if they are using an external agency, they will know how to properly select, brief and monitor the agency. Whichever route they go, they will no longer be blinded by the science of PR but will at long last know how to harness it, so that it not only makes the business famous but importantly delivers to the business’ bottom line.
The workshop is a mix of practical exercises, group work and demonstrations plus case studies.