Turning Ambition into Achievement
As Chief Executive or Managing Director you influence, on a daily basis, the attitudes and actions of your team members. You do so in a variety of ways. However, the ways in which you speak and write are often your most important means of influencing others. For these reasons it is vital for each CEO or MD to master the skills of conscious communication.
This workshop will enable you to identify your strengths as a communicator and the areas in which you can enhance substantially your ability to inform, influence, persuade and inspire others.
- What is meant by the term ”conscious communication”?
- Ten major traps into which you can fall when you fail to communicate consciously.
- The power of words.
- How to project the right intonation.
- How to synchronise your body language with your verbal communication.
- How to choose the right time to communicate.
- How to pick the right location for your communication.
- How to use questions rather than make statements.
- How to listen to people rather than just hear what they say – Five vital actions.
It is highly interactive workshop with projects and opportunities to master conscious communication approaches and methods.
When was the last time someone provided you with objective feedback on how effectively you communicate? For most of us such feedback is rare. As a consequence we continue to communicate in the ways in which we have always communicated. We become a creature of habit…… and some of those habits are ones we should drop! The workshop will provide you with feedback and dozens of new and proven approaches for developing your communication skills.