How to Negotiate Better Deals
We all have to negotiate, at work, at play and at home, but only very rarely are we told how to negotiate ‘properly’. Which is strange, because research shows that skilled negotiators consistently conclude spectacularly better deals than the rest of us, time after time. This very practical and participative workshop will show you how they do it.
In particular, we will explore:
- When to negotiate and when not to.
- What makes a good negotiator, and why?
- What sort of style to adopt, and when? The Prisoner’s Dilemma.
- A framework for negotiating.
- Examples of outstandingly good deals, and a practical demonstration.
- Building your power-base.
- Six Golden Rules.