How to Trigger the Buy Buttons in Your Customers’ Brain
Drawing from the latest findings in neuroscience, the science that studies how the brain works, Patrick Renvoise and Christophe Morin have developed the first neuromarketing workshop.
Neuromarketing, an emerging new branch of marketing, enhances all the fundamentals of sales and marketing by increasing their actual impact on the brain of your customers, employees and even potential investors. This unique approach is proven to create and deliver compelling messages that will help participants quickly close more business.
This workshop will:
- Offer unique insights into how decisions are made by the human brain.
- Describe why the old brain, also commonly called the reptilian brain, makes the final decision.
- Unveil the only six stimuli that will directly impact and persuade the old brain.
- Define the four critical steps that every organisation or individual should master to sell effectively.
- Teach revolutionary techniques that will allow participants to convey their message in a unique, memorable and meaningful way.
Unlike any other sales and marketing approaches, this workshop teaches a process that is rational yet fun, scientific yet simple, and repeatable because it is memorable.
Participants are constantly looking for ways to improve both the articulation and the presentation of their value proposition, whether it is to win an important deal, raise money or simply increase the effectiveness of internal communication. As the first neuromarketing approach, “Selling to the Reptilian Brain” offers a scientific-yet-simple model that delivers fast and measurable results. During the workshop, participants will practice the four steps on their own business so that they leave with concrete action items they can start implementing immediately. The workshop uses a mixture of teachings, exercises, videos and stories to make sure that members assimilate, integrate and retain all the concepts.