Improvisation a Vital Tool for Business Success
Every time you stand up to present, whether it’s in a high-stakes situation, a project update or a regular meeting, your reputation and potential are being evaluated. Emma’s Thinking-On-Your-Feet workshop is for individuals who are confident at presenting, but need to create more flare and impact.
Emma’s style is fun, fast-passed and thought-provoking. You will laugh, play and learn something about yourself and your ability to present you never believed possible.
- Master the mind-set and practical skills of improvisation
- Play with flexing presenting style moment-to-moment, whilst still being real
- Building confidence in self when improvising
- Raising awareness of the unexpected, whilst maintaining composure
The workshop will examine:
- The mind-set and simple every-day skills of effective improvisation
- Differences a “Yes and” attitude can have on improvisation and business
- The art of being present in the moment and its power for business
- The freedom of play and its usefulness for presenting
- Body language and truthfully personal presence