Improvisation a Vital Tool for Business Success
Every time you show up as a leader to talk your reputation and potential are being evaluated. In this advanced session Emma will get groups to delve deeper into themselves and how they show up at work and in life.
Emma’s style is fun, fast-passed and thought-provoking. You will laugh, play and learn something about yourself and your ability to present you never believed possible.
- Revisit the mind-set and practical skills of improvisation
- Play with flexing leadership styles moment-to-moment, whilst still being real
- Building confidence in self when improvising
- Raising awareness of the unexpected, whilst maintaining composure
The workshop will examine:
- How to play with status and how it affects us in all situations
- How to play with awareness and the gift of giving
- The freedom of play and its usefulness for leadership
- Body language and truthful personal presence
Added February 2019.