Intensive Sales Training – Full Day
The Intensive Sales Training is a full-day sales training that takes place on- or off-site. Charles will conduct a two-hour meeting for input to modify our standard one-day curriculum to make it relevant to the clients’ business. Participants interact through role-practice, workbook exercises, and active discussions.
The ideal candidate for this training is a company with a sales team of 7-15 people that is unable to commit to a 2-day Breakthrough Sales Training. It is also ideal for clients we have worked with in the past that may want to reinforce past CFS training and be exposed to updated topics.
Optimally, participants may take the DISC assessment in preparation for the training to gain insights about their individual selling behaviour and communication style.
- Establish a shared company framework for sales improvement in five distinct areas (our criteria for success): Prospecting, Selling, Support, System and Team.
- Provide philosophy and mechanics to improve effectiveness in our five criteria for success.
- Improve teamwork.
- Completed workbook to drive immediate implementation of sales improvement strategies and tactics.
- Receive established system for selling based on world-class training method.
- Improve relationships within the team.
- If client has participated in CFS training in the past, reinforce previous training and learn new topics.
This session would be suitable for a full day retreat.